Monday, September 21, 2009

The one peom I've ever made myself write.

I might be weird
I might act odd
I might take a bullet
I might let one by
I might brake a bone
I might brake yours
I might snap you neck
I might save it
I might say I hate you
I might not mean it
I might act cold
I might be cold
I might be lying
I might be honest
I might be an ass-hole
you might deserve it
I might not talk
I'm probably pissed
I might look lost
you are probably right
I might speak logic
I probably give a shit
I might see your eyes
I might see you soul
I might be friend
I might be your death
I don't know what roads I'm taking
I don't know what sides to pick
But I know what rules there is to life
And which ones to follow
And at the end of all things, I will know
For there will be light or there will be cold....

No comments:

Post a Comment